FAQ's MA Covid Restrictions Now Lifted


Frequently Asked Questions

May 29, 2021

1.  Can I obtain a Special Event permit?

Yes, Special Event permits are being issued by the City of Chelsea.

2.  Can I obtain a park permit for youth & adults in amateur sports?

 Yes, all municipal parks are open! Athletic fields and Outdoor courts can be reserved by groups of ten (10) or more persons for one-time or recurrent use.  For additional about the permit process.

If you have more questions, you can contact us by email at recreation@chelseama.gov or by phone at 617 466-4090.