Partners & Organizations
Collaborations and partnerships include:
- Apollinaire Theatre
- Bunker Hill Community College - Two-year community college that offers degrees and certificate programs.
- CAPIC Head Start - Comprehensive early childhood development program for families that meet federal poverty income guidelines or families with special needs.
- Chelsea Community Connections Coalition - Provides support to any family in the community with children under the age of 18. Children's clothing, book, and equipment exchange.
- Chelsea Police Department - Police PAL program offers afterschool study periods and sports programs.
- Chelsea Public Library - A community library whose circulating collections and public information services reflect the needs of a constituency and to make the availability of its collections and services attractive to all.
- Chelsea Fire Department - Protect our community by providing exceptional fire suppression, emergency medical service, hazardous materials mitigation, technical rescue operations, disaster mitigation, and response to acts of terror and violence.
- Chelsea Chamber of Commerce - Support, promote, and inform Chelsea's business and non-profit members, as well as Chelsea in general, for a stronger, more productive, and cohesive community.
- Chelsea Revere Family Network - Provides services that support family education and health.
- Chelsea Elder Services - Provides nutrition, social, recreational health, and educational programs and services to seniors and their families.
- Girl Scouts of America - Develops leadership skills and self-esteem through a variety of activities including camping, sports, travel, math, science, and art.
- Jordan Boys & Girls Club - Dedicated staff and comprehensive programs expand children’s horizons by exposing them to technology, the arts, math, and more.
- Movement and Mindfulness from the Chelsea Public Schools
- Salvation Army - Exists to meet human needs wherever, whenever, and however they can.